Newark Business Office
The Cashiers’ Office exists as a central location for the processing of all monetary payments at Rutgers University-Newark. We work very closely with the Central Billing Office, http://www.studentabc.rutgers.edu, to ensure the accurate billing and collection of tuition, campus housing and dining fees, and other directly billed charges. Term bill payments are accepted in the form of electronic check, credit card (online only), cash, money order, or paper check. Payments can be made online, through the mail, or in person at a campus Cashiers’ Office. Payments are not accepted via phone or fax.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Cards are the only accepted credit cards for online payments.
- A nonrefundable 2.7 percent service fee of the total amount paid is assessed by the credit card company.
Students interested in making international payments can find more information here.
We're here to help you
Staff members at each of our three locations are available to provide assistance with billing, accounting, payments, and/or services including:
- Term bill payments (fall, spring, summer, and winter)
- Payment Options
- Credits in your Term Bill
Blumenthal Hall, 249 University Avenue, 3rd Floor
Newark, NJ 07102-1896
Fall 2020 Semester:
(From September 1 to December 22)
Regular Office Hours:
Tues and Thurs (in-person, by appointment)
Hours: 9 am - 4 pm
Extended Evening Hours:
Hours:10:00 am - 6:00 pm (in-person, by appointment)
(excluding Cashiers windows)
Services provided: tuition and fee inquiries, payment processing, refunds
College Avenue Campus
Records Hall, 620 George Street
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1175
Services Provided: tuition and fee inquiries, payment processing, refunds, student loan repayment
Armitage Hall, 311 North 5 Street
Camden, NJ 08102
- Visit Rutgers University – Camden's Office of Financial Services for more information.
- Get maps and directions to Armitage Hall
Services Provided: tuition and fee inquiries, payment processing, refunds