Newark Business Office
The Cashiers’ Office exists as a central location for the processing of term bill payments. We work very closely with the Central Billing Office, http://www.studentabc.rutgers.edu, to ensure the accurate billing and collection of tuition, campus housing and dining fees, and other directly billed charges. Term bill payments are accepted in the form of electronic check, credit card (online only), cash, money order, or paper check. Payments can be made via the online term bill, through the mail, or in person for students who need to pay with cash. Payers should review the Cash Handling Policy before making in-person cash payments at any campus Payment Center. Payments are not accepted via phone or fax.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Cards are the only accepted credit cards for online payments.
- A nonrefundable 2.7 percent service fee of the total amount paid is assessed by the credit card company.
Students interested in making international payments can find more information here.
Questions? Contact Us
Campus Services -
- The Newark Cashiers' office continues to accept departmental bank deposits for cash only by appointment during the below specificed hours:
Friday, 9am - 12pm
Contact: Sherlene Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-353-5952.
Cash deposits must be drop off ready. This means each department must bring a completed deposit bag and deposit slip, including location number.
- Departmental check - bank deposit process (mail only):
Send check (not cash) deposits via mail in a regular sealed envelope to the correct address below Include completed deposit slip with department location code Take a picture of checks and deposit slip to keep for your records.
Wells Fargo PO Box 77200 Minneapolis, MN 55480
We're here to help you
Staff members at each of our three locations are available to provide assistance with billing, accounting, payments, and/or services including:
- Term bill payments (fall, spring, summer, and winter)
- Payment Options
- Credits in your Term Bill
Blumenthal Hall, 249 University Avenue, 3rd Floor
Newark, NJ 07102-1896
Fall 2021 Semester:
(From September 1 to December 22)
Regular Office Hours:
M, T, W, Th, F 9am - 4pm (in-person cash only). Payers should review the Cash Handling Policy before making in-person payments.
- Make an online payment: payments are accepted in the form of e-check or credit card and can be made via the online term bill.
Extended Evening Hours:
September 1 - September 9 (excluding Friday, September 3).
8:30am - 5pm
Services provided: tuition and fee inquiries, payment processing, refunds
College Avenue Campus
Records Hall, 620 George Street
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1175
Services Provided: tuition and fee inquiries, payment processing, refunds, student loan repayment
Armitage Hall, 311 North 5 Street
Camden, NJ 08102
- Visit Rutgers University – Camden's Office of Financial Services for more information.
- Get maps and directions to Armitage Hall
Services Provided: tuition and fee inquiries, payment processing, refunds