Newark Business Office
This Office audits student accounts, administers payment plans, processes refunds, invoices third-party agencies, and assists with all issues which arise with students’ accounts. We work with students and their parents to assist them in making educational expenses more manageable. We work intensively with contracted third party vendors to facilitate seamless financial interactions among our many constituents. This office initially maintains and bills all receivables for the first six months of account delinquencies. Upon the end of a following semester of delinquency, this office transfers the delinquency to the central Collections Unit for further collection activities.
Managing Your Student Account
- After registering for courses, what do I do next?
- View and Pay Your Term Bill
View your student account, make payments/apply credits, manage your refunds and confirm your attendance. Students may also print their term bill for by selecting the "PRINT YOUR TERM BILL" link under "Payment Options" when viewing your student account. Term bill payments mailed and postmarked by the due date will not be assessed late fees.
- Term Bill Overview
- How to Log in to Your Student Account
- Tuition and fees
- Student Health Insurance Plan
- Nonresident Exemption for Undocumented Students (PDF)
Undocumented students who have attended at least three years of high school in a New Jersey high school and graduate(d) from a New Jersey high school may file an affidavit pursuant to S2479 (the New Jersey "Dream Act").
- Documents for Tax Preparation (1098T)
Please visit us at http://studentabc.rutgers.edu to
- View your account balance
- Make an online payment to your account
- Enroll in the Direct Deposit Program
- Opt out of the Book Fund Advance
- Obtain Taxpayer Relief Act information and your 1098-T form
- Access other important student account information
Overview of Refunds
For students who have financial aid, your aid will be applied to your term bill to cover your semester tuition and fee charges after you have completed all of the paperwork for the award package. If the financial aid award exceeds your balance due, you are entitled to receive a refund of the credit balance on your student account.
The Office of Student Accounts Receivable strongly recommends registering for electronic refunds to ensure prompt and convenient delivery of your refund.
- Getting Your Refund
- RU Book Advance
- Withdrawals from School